M. Pollan showed the words “Chocolate Cake” to a group of Americans.
“Guilt” was the top response.
If that strikes you as unexceptional, consider the response of French eaters to the same prompt: “Celebration.”
― Michael Pollan, In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto
All of us have an opinion about our body, food, weight, sex.. We think it could be better!!!!
- Each individual and their needs are unique.
- Then why follow a generic method to complete them?
- Every human being is different and unique and has its own body disposition.
- What works for one cannot be generalised for others.
- One man’s food is another man’s poison.
Thats why in Body Food & sex consciousness Workshop, we respect the uniqueness of each human being and do not look at diet, weight loss , exercise as a One size fits all conversation.
Investment: Rs. 64,900 (inclusive of 18% GST)
Some aspects which get covered in the four day Body Food & Sex Consciousness Workshop are thus:
What are my conversations around food?
- Conversations around food and eating
- How do I look at the food I eat ? Is it enmeshed in do’s and don’ts, the rules of dieting and restrictions or Do I look at food with celebration or Is it just wishful thinking ?
- Emotions attached to food – suppression / greed
- Myths around food and eating
- Eating Patterns
- Homing and Craving Foods
- Which food does your body require for now?
How am I connected with my Body
- In my deepest of hearts how do I desire to feel, look and be : Handsome or Beautiful, or do I have a regret around my body ?
- Body parts adored / liked by me & those I am uncomfortable with and which require a change
- Exercises, clothes & accessories which my body requires
- Emotions stored in my body
Weight Realisations :
- Concept & function of Weight
- What I feel and think about my weight?
- Is weight connected to food, eating habits, emotions ?
What is my relationship with Sex?
- Is it buried under the closet with rules of morality?
- Do I experience freedom and maturity?
Busting Myths around Sex
- Respecting Sex as our Source from where we were born
- Healthy relationship with Sex
- Conversations with freedom about sex and around sex